Ingredients for Medhu Vadai:
- 1 cup Urad dhall
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1 cup Rava (cream of wheat)
- 6 Green chilles
- a small piece Ginger a small piece grated
- 1 tsp Pepper
- a small pinch of Hing
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- a few Curry leaves
- Chopped Onions
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions for making Medhu Vadai:
- Soak urad dhall for 15 minutes in water.
- Grind ginger, green chilles, hing, and urad dhall finely.
- Add pepper, salt and grind it along with the urad dhall paste.
- Mix this with rice flour, rava, chopped onions, and curry leaves.
- Make small balls and deep fry in oil.
- Enjoy your Medhu Vadai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aval Dosai, Idli, Madhur Vadai, Milk Appam, Rava Dosa, Sweet Puttu, Ven Pongal, Vermicilli Masala Vadai, Kara Vadai, Didir Onion Rava Dosa
Go to Top