Milk Appam is a South Indian breakfast food made from rice flour and coconut.
Ingredients for Milk Appam:
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 50g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cardomom
- oil for frying
Directions for making Milk Appam:
- Grind coconut and take the milk.
- Heat 1 cup of water and when it comes to boil, add the rice flour to make a paste.
- To this, add the coconut milk, sugar, salt and cardomom and mix to the consistency of Dosai batter.
- With a spoon, pour one by one in oil and fry.
- Turn it over in oil until it is fully cooked.
- Enjoy your Milk Appam. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aval Dosai, Idli, Madhur Vadai, Milk Appam, Rava Dosa, Sweet Puttu, Ven Pongal, Vermicilli Masala Vadai, Kara Vadai, Didir Onion Rava Dosa
Go to Top