Rava dosa - made with rava or semolina, which doesn't need fermentation and is usually considered a South Indian fast snack/tiffin. Rava Dosa tastes best when it is served hot.
Ingredients for Rava Dosai:
- 1 cup Cream of Wheat (Rava)
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 6-8 Green chilles, finely chopped
- 1 small Ginger piece, finely chopped
- Curry leaves, finely chopped
- Cilantro, finely
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1-2 tsp Cooking Oil per dosai
Directions for making Rava Dosai:
- Mix rava, maida, and rice flour in water to make slightly watery batter.
- Add all the other ingredients except oil, to the
- Keep this batter in room temperature for at least 20 minutes before making dosas.
- Enjoy your Rava Dosai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aval Dosai, Idli, Madhur Vadai, Milk Appam, Rava Dosa, Sweet Puttu, Ven Pongal, Vermicilli Masala Vadai, Kara Vadai, Didir Onion Rava Dosa
Go to Top