Ingredients for Vermicelli Masala Vadai:
- 1 cup Vermicilli
- 1 cup Yougurt
- 8 Red chillies
- a small piece of Ginger
- 2-4 Garlic flakes, finely chopped
- 4 Cloves 4
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Onions chopped
- a few Curry leaves
- a small bunch of Cilantro, washed and finely chopped
- Cooking Oil for frying
Directions for making Vermicelli Masala Vadai:
- Soak vermicilli in yogurt for one hour.
- Grind ginger, garlic, red chillies, cloves, and salt finely.
- Mix this with the soaked vermicilli.
- Add chopped onions, curry leaves, and cilantro to this.
- Make small balls and deep fry in oil.
- Enjoy your Vermicelli Masala Vadai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aval Dosai, Idli, Madhur Vadai, Milk Appam, Rava Dosa, Sweet Puttu, Ven Pongal, Vermicilli Masala Vadai, Kara Vadai, Didir Onion Rava Dosa
Go to Top