This is a South Indian recipe.
Ingredients for Andhra Style Chilli Chicken:
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 25 finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp freshly grated garlic
- 3 finely chopped big onions
grind to powder:
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp methi seeds
- 1/4 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp saunf
- 1 tbsp kasuri methi
- 3 big pieces cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- 1 tsp kaloova
Directions for making Andhra Style Chilli Chicken:
- Heat oil and fry the onions till it starts to brown slightly add the cleaned chicken and chopped green chillies, cook till all the juices are nearly evaporated.
- Next add the grated ginger and garlic and fry for a few minutes.
- When the chicken is nearly done add the powder and fry for another well add some water and cook till done and most of the water is evaporated.
- Enjoy your Andhra Style Chilli Chicken. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top