Ingredients for Butter Chicken:
- 1 Tandoori Chicken
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp each - Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 Green chillies
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- salt to taste
Directions for making Butter Chicken:
- Heat butter in a pan,add the grated onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add the ginger & garlic pastes,fry for a minute and add the tomato puree.
- Add the green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and chilli powder and fry.
- Turn heat to low and add the cream stirring constantly ,make sure that it should not boil.
- Cook for a minute and turn off the heat,butter chicken sauce is ready.
- Cut the tandoori chicken into 6 pieces and arrange in an oven proof dish.
- Pour the butter chicken sauce on it.
- Heat in a preheated oven at 180C/350F for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your Butter Chicken. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top