Ingredients for Chicken In Coconut Milk:
- 1 chicken cut in small pieces
- 1 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 small onion
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 large capsicum
- 2-3 fresh tomatoes
- ginger and garlic paste
- 2 boiled eggs (cut into halves)
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon juice
Directions for making Chicken In Coconut Milk:
- Marinate chicken with ginger and garlic paste for 30 minutes then cook them without water just dry them.
- In a pan mix light coconut milk, chicken pieces, cut onion into small pieces, slit green chillies, peeled and cut tomatoes, cumin seeds. Bring to boil.
- When milk dries add thick coconut milk cook for few minutes and leave some sauce as not to dry all.
- Season with chopped capsicum and lemon juice.
- Garnish with egg slices and parsley, enjoy with rice or parathas.
- Enjoy your Chicken In Coconut Milk. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top