Ingredients for Chicken Curry with Mushroom:
- 500 gms of Minced Chicken
- 200 gms button Mushrooms
- 5-6 Green Chillies
- 1/2 Bunch of Corriander leaves
- 1 tsp of Pepper & salt to taste
- 2 Tomatoes Finely chopped for Curries.
- 2 tbsp of Onion paste and 1 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- 200 ml of refined Oil for frying and Cooking.
Directions for making Chicken Curry with Mushroom:
- Grind the minced chicken into paste with chopped coriander leaves and green chillies with 1/2 teaspoon of salt in it.
- Wash the mushrooms well and boil the mushrooms with pinch of salt in it and drain out the water from it.
- Make flat round shaped balls of chicken paste dusted with flour, adding one boiled mushroom in it and it can be make into ball shape.
- Make the balls like this and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in the nnon stick pan and fry the ball till golden brown, keep it aside.
- Add the masalas in it and fry it with tomatoes till it leaves the oil.
- Add 1 tsp of salt and turmeric powder to it and put 1 glass of hot water in it.
- When it starts boiling add the fried balls in it and boil it for 5-6 minutes in slow flame covered with lid.
- Add the garam masala powder in it and simmer it for sometime.
- It can be served with roti or rice.
- Enjoy your Chicken Curry with Mushroom. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top