Ingredients for Chicken Curry:
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1/2 cup Green peas
- 1/4 cup Carrot, cut striped
- 4 Potatoes
- 2 Onions
- 1 inch Ginger
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 3 Green chilies
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Cloves
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Oil
- a bunch Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Chicken Curry:
- Wash chicken and cut into pieces, keep aside to dry water.
- Grind the ginger, peppercorns, turmeric powder, onions and green chilies to make a paste.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan and add mustard seeds, let them pop.
- Add cinnamon, bay leaves and cloves, fry untill they turn brown.
- Now add garlic, curry leaves, onion-ginger-chili paste and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the chicken pieces and fry and add potatoes, carrots, garam masala and salt.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then pour the coconut milk and add the green peas.
- Cover and cook until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Enjoy Chicken Curry with Rice, roti or naan.
- Enjoy your Chicken Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top