Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Chicken Drumsticks in a Special Marinade:
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 300 gm chicken, minced
- 5 tsp garlic paste
- 5 tsp ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 5 tsp green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 1/3 tbsp almonds
- 3 1/3 tbsp cashew nuts
- ½ cup mint chutney
- 1 tsp garam masala
- A pinch saffron
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- ½ cup cream
Directions for making Chicken Drumsticks in a Special Marinade:
- Debone the entire chicken leg, leaving only the top of the drumstick. Flatten the chicken leg using a steak hammer.
- Make a marinade with half the quantity of ginger and garlic paste, salt, green chilli paste and lemon juice. Marinate the chicken in this and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Mix the almonds and cashewnuts with the chicken mince and chutney.
- Add garam masala and the remaining ginger, garlic, green chili pastes, salt and lemon juice to the mince mixture and mix well.
- Stuff the deboned chicken with this mixture, rolling the chicken in such a way that the mince is wrapped in it.
- Grease a baking tray with groundnut oil. Place the rolls on the tray and cover with foil. Bake in a medium oven to 100 degrees C until done (about 20 minutes).
- Take the chicken out of the oven and remove the foil. Slice each chicken roll diagonally and arrange on a platter.
- Pour the saffron mixed with cream over the sliced chicken.
- Serve hot, accompanied by a green salad.
- Enjoy your Chicken Drumsticks in a Special Marinade. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top