Ingredients for Chicken Drumsticks in Pepper Gravy:
- 8 pieces chicken drumsticks 8 pieces
- 1" ginger
- 4 flakes of garlic
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp pepper corns (as required)
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1 tsp dhania
- 2 big tomatoes
- salt as required
- 1 big onion
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp pudina
Directions for making Chicken Drumsticks in Pepper Gravy:
- Dry roast the pepper corn, jeera and dhania.
- Finely cut the onions, coriander leaves and pudina and saute them using 2 tsp of oil.
- Grind tomatoes, ginger, garlic, roasted pepper corn, jeera, dhania , sauted onion, coriander leaves and pudina.
- To the chicken drumsticks add the ground paste, turmeric powder, salt and marinate it for half an hour.
- Then add 1/2 a cup of water and cook it in the pressure cooker for say 5 minutes.
- Then to the pan add butter and then add this cooked chicken drumsticks and simmer it till the gravy thickens to the required consistency.
- It tastes good with hot rice and chapathi.
- Enjoy your Chicken Drumsticks in Pepper Gravy. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top