Preparation time: 4 ½ hours
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
Ingredients for Chicken Drumsticks:
- 800 gm chicken drumsticks
For the marinade:
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp red chilli paste
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ cup yogurt, drained
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4 tbsp brown onion paste
- 4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- 4 tsp green coriander, chopped
Directions for making Chicken Drumsticks:
- Make 3 incisions on each drumstick.
- Whisk together, the ingredients for the marinade.
- Rub marinade into the drumsticks and leave aside for 4 hours.
- Skewer the drumsticks and roast in a tandoor for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from skewers and place drumsticks in oven-proof dish mixed with the rest of the ingredients. Cover tightly and bake for 35 minutes. Alternatively, cook it in a handi (pot), sealed with dough over a hot plate for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Enjoy your Chicken Drumsticks. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top