Ingredients for Chicken in Garlic and Tomato Sauce:
- 1/2 kg of Chicken (skinned) to be cut into small pieces
and marinated with 1 tsp of salt and 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Oil for frying
- 4 whole Red chillies.
- 1 Medium sized Chopped Onion
- 1 Pinch of Ajinomoto
Directions for making Chicken in Garlic and Tomato Sauce:
- Take 1 tbsp of oil in non stick kadai.
- Fry the chopped onions and the whole red chillies till pink in colour.
- Add the marinated chicken fry it till 5-10 minutes.
- Then add thetomato sauce in it and cook it in slow flame covered with lid.
- Adding a pinch of ajino motto and simmer it for sometime.
- Garnish it with chopped spring onions, corriander leaves.
- It can be had with noodles or rice or with chapathi.
- Enjoy your Chicken in Garlic and Tomato Sauce. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top