Ingredients for Chicken Jalfrezi:
- 1/2 kg Chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 2 Onion (Piyaz), chopped
- 1 inch Ginger (Adrak), striped
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar (Sirka)
- 1 tsp Ketchup (Sauce)
- 2 Tomatoes (Tamatar), diced
- 2 Green chilies (Hari mirch)
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder (Lal mirch)
- 2 tbsp Pepper powder (Kali mirch)
- 1 tsp Mono sodium Glutamate
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Wash, clean the chicken thoroughly and cut chicken into long thin strips.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and fry until transparent, then add ginger, chicken and soy sauce and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies, chili powder and salt and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5-6 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, add vinegar, black pepper, mono sodium glutamate and ketchup, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your Chicken Jalfrezi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top