Ingredients for Meat or Chicken Kurma Curry:
- 500g meat / chicken
- 60g Alagappa’s Kurma Curry Powder
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 cups thin coconut milk (both thick and thin extracted from
- 1 grated coconut)
- Few mint leaves
- 1 cup of water
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
Seasoning A: (spices to grind)
- 7 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5cm ginger knob
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts
- 5 blanched almonds
- 2 star anise
- 4 cardamoms
- 5cm cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 2 medium size onion, sliced
Directions for making Meat or Chicken Kurma Curry:
- Heat oil in pan, sauté Seasoning B till slightly golden brown.
- Put meat / chicken, salt and water, stir fry for 15 minutes
- Add ground Seasoning A and Alagappa’s Kurma Curry Powder.
- Toss in thin coconut milk, bring to boil and then toss in thick coconut milk.
- Simmer over low heat until gravy is thicken.
- Add mint leaves and serve while hot.
- Enjoy your Meat or Chicken Kurma Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Note: If required gravy thin, add 2 cups of water.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top