Ingredients for Chicken Malai Kabab:
- 1 whole ready to cook chicken appox. 800gms to 1 kg
- Few bread slices
- 1 tin cream / 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp ginger/garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 to 3 green chillies finely chopped, or more if needed
- Coriander and mint leaves finely chopped. (mint - optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 well beaten egg
- Oil for frying
- Bread crumbs for coating
Directions for making Chicken Malai Kabab:
- Boil the chicken with the ginger/garlic paste and salt with a little water. Chicken should be allow to cook in its own juice.
- On cooling, shred the chicken and grate in a chopper.
- Measure the quantity of chicken and add equal amount of soaked and squeezed bread.
- Fry the chicken and bread mixture in a little oil in order to dry the mixture completely.
- On cooling add the remaining ingredients except egg.
- Make balls and roll in the bread crumb.
- Dip in egg and fry till golden brown.
- Enjoy your Chicken Malai Kabab. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top