Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Chicken Mince Rolls:
For the filling:
- 550 gm chicken, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 4 tsp onion, chopped
- 1 tsp green chilli, chopped
- ¼ tsp green cardamom (choti elaichi) powder
- ¼ tsp cloves (laung) powder
- 1 tsp red chilli paste
- 1 tbsp almond paste
- Salt to taste
For the curry:
- 2 2/3 tbsp butter
- 3 2/3 tbsp onion paste
- 1 ½ tbsp yellow chili powder
- A pinch turmeric (haldi) powder
- ½ tsp cumin (jeera) powder
- ¾ tsp coriander powder
- A pinch of saffron (kesar)
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup cream
Directions for making Chicken Mince Rolls:
- Cut the stem and blanch the cabbage
- For the filling, mix all ingredients and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Spread out 2 cabbage leaves, place one portion of filling in the centre and make a roll. Make eight such rolls.
- For the curry, Heat butter in a handi (pot). Saute onion paste, add spices and cook till the oil separates.
- Place the cabbage rolls carefully in the handi (pot) and pour the coconut milk and cream. Cover with lid and seal the edges with dough and let it cook in a moderately hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, serve hot, accompanied by a green salad.
- Enjoy your Chicken Mince Rolls. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top