Ingredients for Chicken Shashlik:
- 1/2 kg Chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Capsicum (Shimla mirch)
- 2 Onions (Piyaz)
- 2 Tomato (Tamatar)
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice (Nimbu ras)
- 1 tsp Black pepper (Kali mirch)
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Chicken Shashlik:
- Wash, clean the chicken in running water thoroughly and cut chicken into 1" cubes.
- Add to them lime juice, salt, black pepper Soya sauce and hot sauce and mix well.
- Cover them and leave to marinate for 2-3 hour.
- Cut the onion, capsicum, and tomatoes into 1" cubes.
- Thread, chicken and vegetables closely on bamboo skewers.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan fry skewers until chicken begin to change its color and the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from oil and put it on kitchen paper and alternatively, grill the chicken over hot charcoal.
- Enjoy hot Chicken Shashilk with any rice preparations.
- Enjoy your Chicken Shashlik. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top