Ingredients for Chicken Vindaloo:
- 3 spoon ghee
- few coriander leaves
- 1/2 onion finely sliced
- Salt to taste
For Vindalu Masala:
(grind these ingredients to a smooth paste)
- 3 spoon jira
- 12 dry kashmiri chillies
- 1/2 an inch turmeric
- 2 pods cardamoms
- 10 pod garlic
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
Directions for making Chicken Vindaloo:
- Cut and wash the mutton and make pieces.
- Grind masala in vinegar.
- Fry sliced onion till brown, add coriander leaves and stir, put masala and fry it. Stir frequently.
- Now add meat and salt to taste. Cover the dish. Allow the meat to cook in its own gravy. Stir frequently, so that it does burn.
- Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into fours.
- Add them to the meat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with plain white rice.
- Enjoy your Chicken Vindaloo. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top