Ingredients for Chicken Curry:
- 1 chicken, cut in serving pieces
- 3 ½ tbsp Alagappa’s Meat Curry Powder
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 potatoes, pared and quartered
- 1 red chilly, cut lengthwise
- 1 sprig of coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups of water
- 6 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Seasoning A: Blend with one cup of water till smooth
- 10 cloves garlic
- 4cm ginger knob
- 4 tbsp grated coconut
- 10 blanched almonds
- 6cm cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 4 cardamoms
- 2 onions, cut into ring
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
Directions for making Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in pan, sauté seasoning B till fragrant.
- Add Alagappa’s Meat Curry Powder, Seasoning A and fry until oil oozes out from it.
- Add chicken pieces, red chillies, chopped coriander leaves, water, coconut milk and salt.
- While chicken is half-cooked, add tomatoes and potatoes.
- Cook further more until chicken is tender and potatoes are thoroughly cooked. Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Chicken Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Andhra Style Chilli Chicken, Chettinad Pepper Chicken, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Kurma, Chicken Shashlik, Chicken Vindaloo, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken in Spinach Puree, Butter Chicken
Go to Top