Ingredients for Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa (ABC Halwa):
- 1 cup chopped apple (without skin)
- 1 cup chopped banana
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup milk or 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 2 cups sugar
Directions for making Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa (ABC Halwa):
- Grind carrot & milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together except ghee.
- Keep on stirring till the apple & banana pieces are cooked and the halwa becomes one mass.
- Then add ghee, cardamom powder.
- Remove from the stove top & decorate with nuts of your choice.
- Enjoy your Apple, Banana & Carrot Halwa (ABC Halwa). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top