Ingredients for Atte ka seera :
- 2 tbsp. wheat flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp. ghee
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar or molasses (jaggery)
- elaichi powder (cardamom powder)
- chopped pista and almonds
Directions for making Atte ka seera:
- Add flour and roast on slow fire, stirring continuously.
- Side by side add to sugar 2 1/2 cups water and keep to boil.
- When the atta becomes a golden brown, add the boiling sweet water.
- Stir gently and continuously till excess water evaporates and the ghee separates.
- Decorate with chopped nuts.
- Enjoy your Atte ka seera. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top