Ingredients for Badam ka seera:
- 1 1/2 cup almonds soaked overnight
- 3 cups hot milk
- 250 gm ghee
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup sugar
Directions for making Badam ka seera:
- Peel the almonds, wash and grind to fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
- Add paste and cook on first high then slow flame, stirring continuosly. After a while it should turn a light brown and aromatic.
- Carefully pour hot milk and stir.Use a long-handled spatula as the mixture tends to splatter.
- When thickens, add the sugar and cook, stirring continously and gently till ghee begins to separate.
- Decorate with chopped nuts and serve hot.
- Enjoy your Badam ka seera. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top