Badam Kheer is a delicious and tasteful milk-based dessert/drink flavored with saffron and ground almonds. A perferct drink after a dinner party or a spicy meal.
Ingredients for Badam Kheer:
- 1 cup Almonds (Badam)
- Milk 4-6 cups
- 1 cup Sugar same amount as almond paste
- Saffron 1/2 tsp
- Kesari powder (color) a small pinch (optional)
Directions for making Badam Kheer:
- Soak saffron in little cold milk, and keep it aside.
- Soak almonds in hot water for 1 hour.
- Peel skin and grind the almond into a fine paste with 1 cup of milk instead of water.
- Measure the amount of almond paste, and keep the same amount of sugar aside.
- Cook the almond paste for 5-10 while stirring it constantly, till the flavour comes out.
- Now add sugar and keep stirring.
- Add the remaining milk, and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the soaked saffron and serve it cold.
- Enjoy your Badam Kheer. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top