Badusha is an Indian sweet dish made especially during the festival of Diwali. A favorite among children, Badusha is easy to prepare and keeps for a long time.
Ingredients for Badusha:
- 2 cups bisquick
- sour cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
Directions for making Badusha:
- Make one thread consistency syrup with sugar and water.
- Make a dough with bisquick and sour cream. Roll it into balls and flatten slightly. Score a circle on the patty with a knife or small cap.
- Deep fry in crisco or oil on low fire till a med brown.
- Dip in syrup by pushing it deep down, remove and set aside.
- Can place a walnut or pecan in the center immediately after dipping.
- Enjoy your Badusha. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top