Ingredients for Basoondi:
- 2 liters Milk
- 200 gms Sugar
- 25 gms Charoli seeds
- 1/2 tsp Green cardamom powder
Directions for making Basoondi:
- Heat milk in a thick bottomed pan. Bring it to a boil. Simmer and reduce it to get a thick consistency. Stir continuously to avoid milk sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add charoli seeds and sugar.
- Cook on a slow fire for 10 minutes.
- Add green cardamom powder.
- Pour into a serving dish and serve cold
- Enjoy your Basoondi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top