Ingredients for Besan Burfi:
- 1 c Besan
- 1 c Shortening
- 1 c Sugar
- 4 seeds Cardamom Nuts (optional)
Directions for making Besan Burfi:
- Melt shortening in a pan. Turn down heat and add cardamom and Besan.
- Fry, stirring constantly to prevent burning until it has changed to a brown color and smells. (Test: a few drops of water sprinkled on it sputters instantly).
- Turn off the heat and stir in the sugar.
- Spread 1/2" thick onto a platter. Cut into diamond shapes after it has cooled down.
- Enjoy your Besan Burfi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top