Besan Ladoo is a popular round-shape Indian Sweet that is very easy to make and often prepared during the festical of Diwali. According to the Hindu mythology, Besan Ladoo is a favorite of Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed God.
Ingredients for Besan Ladoo:
- 4 cups Besan (a bit thicker than ordinary)
- 2 cups Sugar (powdered)
- 20-25 nos. Almonds (Badam) (chopped)
- 1 cup Ghee
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
Directions for making Besan Ladoo:
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Add besan part by part and mix it well. Keep on low flame. Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- When the aroma comes, remove from heat and cool.
- Add the powdered sugar to it and mix well.
- Add the almonds and shape the mixture into balls.
- Enjoy your Besan Ladoo. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top