Ingredients for Bombay Masala Tea:
- 500 ml boiling water
- Fresh milk, boiled or evaporated milk (optional)
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- 5 tsp of tea leaves
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 cardamoms
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tiny piece of ginger
Directions for making Bombay Masala Tea:
- Add all the ingredients, except milk and sugar, to the boiling water and boil for 2 minutes.
- Filter tea in cups or glasses and add milk and sugar to one’s liking.
- Enjoy your Bombay Masala Tea. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top