Ingredients for Bons Bons :
- ¾ can condensed milk (300 gm)
- 1 cup Marie biscuits, crushed
- ¼ cup almonds, blanched, peeled, chopped and roasted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup drinking chocolate
- Chocolate sprinkles, cake icing or desiccated coconut for decoration
Directions for making Bons Bons :
- Combine all ingredients and shape into bonbons.
- Roll in chocolate sprinkles or desiccated coconut.
- Transfer into individual paper casings.
- Decorate with cake icing and cherry and chill overnight.
- Enjoy your Bons Bons. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top