Ingredients for Cheese Icre-cream:
- 1 liter milk
- 50 gm home-made cottage cheese
- ¼ cup sugar, powdered
- 4-5 cardamoms, powdered
Directions for making Cheese Icre-cream:
- Boil milk until it reduces to half its volume.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and bring to boil again, stirring constantly.
- Add cottage cheese. Stir well.
- When mixture thickens a little, remove fro heat.
- Transfer to a baking tin and cool.
- Place tin in freezer, covered with foil or plastic wrap, to set.
- Enjoy your Cheese Ice-Cream. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top