Ingredients for Cocoa Pudding with Nuts:
- 5 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp heaped agar agar powder
- 6 tsp cocoa powder
- 200 gm fresh cream
- Chopped almonds
Directions for making Cocoa Pudding with Nuts:
- Boil milk until it reduces to half its volume, dissolve sugar and then add agar-agar and cook for a minute. Remove from heat.
- Dissolve cocoa powder in a little hot milk until smooth.
- Then add to hot milk and cook for a minute or two until well mixed. Remove from heat. Allow to cool.
- Whipped chilled fresh cream and add to the milk mixture while it is still lukewarm. Beat to mix.
- Pour into a dessert dish.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
- Chill and serve.
- Enjoy your Cocoa Pudding with Nuts. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top