Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for Coconut Burfee:
- 2 ½ cup coconut powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 drop sweet ittar
- A few strands saffron
- 1 tsp green cardamom powder
- A few pistachios, slivered
Directions for making Coconut Burfee:
- Heat sugar and water in a pan, stir continuously till sugar is completely dissolved. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in coconut powder, sweet ittar, saffron and cardamom powder. Cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from fire and spread evenly on a greased baking tray.
- Cool and cut into 8 pieces. Garnish with slivered pistachios.
- Enjoy your Coconut Burfee. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top