Ingredients for Coconut Cup Cake:
- 400 gm flour
- 4 tbsp sugar, powdered
- 1 can (397 gm) sweetened condensed milk
- 200 gm butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup water
- Coconut powder for dusting
- Strawberry jam for coating
- Cherries for decoration
Directions for making Coconut Cup Cake:
- Sift flour and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar, then add essence.
- Mix water with condensed milk and add to sugar mixture and beat well.
- Add flour and finally desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Turn mixture into dusted buttered cup cake tins and bake at 180 degrees until golden brown.
- When cooled coat with jam and roll in coconut powder.
- Decorate with cherry and transfer to paper casings.
- Enjoy your Coconut Cup Cake. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top