Ingredients for Coconut Laddoo:
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cups of dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions for making Coconut Laddoo:
- Mix the condensed milk and the coconut in a bowl.
- Add the sugar and stir on a low flame for about 4 minutes.
Set aside till the mixture has slightly cooled down.
- Shape into laddoos(small round balls).
- Roll each laddoo in a little dessicated coconut.
- Store in airtight jars.
- Enjoy your Coconut Laddoo. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top