Ingredients for Dryfruit Halwa:
- 100gms. each - Cashewnuts, Walnuts, Almonds and Pistachios (coarsely ground)
- 1 glass Milk
- 300 gms Sugar
- 400 gms Khoya
- 50 gms Black raisins
- 1 cup Ghee or oil
- 2 Cardamoms (ground)
Directions for making Dryfruit Halwa:
- Heat the ghee and fry the khoya stirring all the time till it turns a light brown. Keep aside.
- Boil the milk and add the sugar. Stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and mix well with the khoya. Add the dryfruits, raisins and cardamom powder, and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased plate and smoothen with a flat spoon.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Enjoy your Dryfruit Halwa. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top