Ingredients for Cheese Balls in Syrup (Ras Golas):
- 2 liters fresh milk
- 6 cups water
- 2 tsp flour, sifted
- 1 cup orange juice
- Rose essence
- 3 cups sugar
- 8 cups water
Directions for making Cheese Balls in Syrup (Ras Golas):
- Boil milk.
- Add orange juice to boiling milk and cook on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand for few minutes.
- Strain through muslin cloth and press to drain out liquid.
- Mince home-made cheese in a mincer.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Shape in small balls.
- Make a thin syrup by boiling water and sugar.
- Add cheese balls to syrup and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add rose essence just before serving. Serve very cold.
- Enjoy your Cheese Balls in Syrup (Ras Golas). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top