Ingredients for Indian Coffee:
- 250 ml milk
- 250 ml water
- 3 tsp instant coffee powder
- 5 tsp granulated sugar
Directions for making Indian Coffee:
- Bring water and milk to boil.
- In a bowl, beat together coffee and sugar with a small stainless steel spoon to a place brown mixture.
- Spoon mixture in glasses and pour boiling diluted milk.
- Stir well and sprinkle coffee powder.
- Enjoy your Indian Coffee. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top