Ingredients for Dryfruit Sweets:
- 2 cups ground almonds
- 1 cup ground pistachios
- 2 cups coarsely ground cashewnuts
- Chopped almonds for garnishing
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsp ghee or clarified butter
- 500 gm full cream milk powder
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- Rose essence
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 cup milk
Directions for making Dryfruit Sweets:
- Mix corn oil and milk powder until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add 1 cup water to make a smooth dough.
- Mix well and set aside for ½ an hour.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, boil 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water on low heat.
- When it forms a thick syrup, stir in cashew nuts, then add condensed milk. Keep stirring.
- When the mixture leaves the sides of pan, add ghee. Remove from heat.
- Add ½ tbsp of cardamom powder, few drops of rose essence and mic well.
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add the balance sugar and keep stirring.
- When sugar dissolves, gradually add in the kneaded dough, followed by almonds.
- Heat on low flame, stirring constantly, until mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from heat.
- Add few drops of rose essence and balance cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer half the almonds mixture to a greased dish.
- Flatten surface with the back of spoon, dipped in oil.
- Spread half the amount of pistachios.
- Spoon hot cashew nut mixture on top and flatten surface.
- Spread the balance pistachios.
- Finally, top with the remaining almond mixture and flatten surface.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
- When cooled, cut sweets in diamonds shapes or squares.
- Enjoy your Dryfruit Sweets. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top