Ingredients for Kulfi:
- 2 liters fresh milk, boiled and cooled
- 1 can (397 gm) condensed milk
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- A pinch of saffron
- ¼ cup milk powder
- Rose essence
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
Directions for making Kulfi:
- Combine fresh milk and condensed milk in a saucepan and boil on low heat, stirring all the time.
- Remove from heat and add custard powder, milk powder, saffron and cardamom powder,
- Return to the heat. Cook until the mixture is thick.
- Remove from heat. Cool and pour in kulfi moulds.
- Freeze overnight. Garnish with pistachios or almonds.
- Enjoy your Kulfi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top