Ingredients for Indian Vermicelli Pudding:
- 2 cups wheat vermicelli
- 2 liters milk
- 2 cardamoms, crushed
- 200 gm sugar
- 4 tbsp vegetable fat
- Pistachios or almonds for garnishing
Directions for making Indian Vermicelli Pudding:
- Heat fat in a large pan.
- Stir fry vermicelli until golden brown and set aside.
- Boil milk in a heavy pan and add vermicelli.
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
- When the milk and vermicelli thicken, add sugar and cook for few more minutes until mixture thickens to a creamy consistency.
- Remove from heat, add crushed cardamoms and let the pudding cook.
- Place in refrigerator until cold and garnish with pistachios or almonds.
- This pudding can also be served hot.
- Enjoy your Indian Vermicelli Pudding. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top