This is probably the most loved Indian sweets across the country. This Barfi is flavored with cashew / Kaju and can be served coated with a thin layer of edible silver foil (varak).
Ingredients for Kaju Barfi / Cashew Burfi:
- 150 gm cashewnuts
- 400 gm sugar
- elaichi powdered
- silver foil (optional)
- 500 gm khoya
Directions for making Kaju Barfi / Cashew Burfi:
- Dry grind the cashew.
- Mix khoya (grated) and sugar.
- Heat in a heavy pan, stirring continuously.
- Once the sugar dissolves, add the cashew (powdered) and elaichi.
- Cooking, constantly stir till soft lump is formed and does not stick to sides
- Roll on a flat surface to desired thickness and apply silver foil.
- Enjoy your Kaju Barfi / Cashew Burfi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top