Kakaland is a very famous North Indian sweet dish with milk as its main ingredient. It's rich and delicious!
Ingredients for Kakaland:
- 10 oz powdered milk
- 10 oz confectioners white sugar
- 16 oz ricotta cheese(a small container of the
cheese will do)
- 2 tsp sliced almonds and chopped cashewnuts
Directions for making Kakaland:
- Mix the three together to get a creamy paste.
- Put the mixture in a microwaveable dish and cook on low heat in the microwave for about an hour.
- Transfer to a open flat dish and top with sliced almonds and cashewnuts.
- Eat when cooled down to room temperature.
- If you use low-fat cheese and milk and cut down on the sugar, you have a very low-calorie delicious and nutritious dessert.
- Enjoy your Kakaland. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top