Ingredients for Khajur Burfi or Rolls:
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 kg khajur deseeded (dates)
- 250 gm mixed dryfruits (badam, cashew, pista)
- 1/2 cup dessicated dry coconut
Directions for making Khajur Burfi or Rolls:
- Break up khajur coarsely.
- Add condensed milk and dryfruit all in a heavy, non-stick pan.
- Cook on slow flame, stirring continuously. Do not allow to stick to bottom. It takes a while to cook. Stir gently till a soft lump forms.
- Spread some of the coconut on a butter paper sheet.
- Grease hands and take a chunk of the mixture and roll into a thick roll, on the sheet, all the coconut to cover it.
- Chill the rolls in the fridge.
- Cut into slices Or set in a tray and cut into squares.
- Enjoy your Khajur Burfi or Rolls. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top