Malai Ladoo / Laddu, like Besan Ladoo is a popular offering to the Gods in temples.
Ingredients for Malai Ladoo:
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 250 gms. paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2-3 drops kewra essence
- 1/4 tsp. yellow colour
Directions for making Malai Ladoo:
- Mash paneer.
- Add condensed milk and cook on slow flame, stirring continously. Cook till thick and sides leave.
- Add essence and remove from flame. Mix well.
- Pour on plate. Cool.
- Make ladoos.
- Sprinkle powdered elaichi and decorate.
- Enjoy your Malai Ladoo. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top