Ingredients for Mango Ice-Cream:
- 1 liter milk
- 1/8 cup milk powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ tsp agar-agar
- ½ tsp custard powder
- ¾ cup mango pulp
Directions for making Mango Ice-Cream:
- Boil milk until is reduced to half its volume.
- Add custard powder and boil for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Add agar agar powder, stir and remove from heat.
- Cool and add milk powder and mango pulp.
- Beat the mixture well in a baking pan and allow it to freeze partially, covered with plastic wrap or foil.
- After an hour, transfer mixture to a chilled bowl and beat the frozen mixture until smooth.
- Return mixture baking pan and cover it with plastic wrap or foil.
- Let it set in a freezer.
- Enjoy your Mango Ice-Cream. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top