20 minutes + 8 hours for setting
Ingredients for Mango Kulfi:
- 2 ¼ cups mango pulp
- 4 ¼ cups milk
- 2 2/3 tbsp sugar
- A few strands saffron
- ¾ cups cream (heavy)
Directions for making Mango Kulfi:
- Boil milk into a heavy bottomed pan, lower heat, let it simmer, add sugar, cook till quantity is reduced to a third and it is thick and creamy.
- Add mango pulp and saffron, cook further for 2 minutes, cool to room temperature and mix in the cream.
- Spoon the mixture into 6-8 molds. Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 6 hours. Shake the mould thrice during first hour of freezing.
- Remove from refrigerator, dip the bottom of the mould in hot water and invert onto a dish. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy your Mango Kulfi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top