Mango Shrikhand is an Indian dessert made of strained yogurt popular throughout India.
Ingredients for Mango Shrikand:
- 1 16 oz container plain unflavoured yoghurt (or home-made curds)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz mango pulp
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp sliced pistachios
- 1/2 tbsp mixed dryfruits
Directions for making Mango Shrikand:
- Whip together the sugar and yoghurt till smooth and creamy.
- Strain the mixture through a muslin cloth to remove all liquid.
- Strain the mango pulp in a similar way to remove most of the liquid.
- Mix in the strained mango pulp and the cardamom powder. Refridgerator for about 3-4 hrs.
- Serve in individual dessert bowls topped with pistachios and dry fruits.
- Enjoy your Mango Shrikand. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top