Mango Topping is a delicious and tasteful milk-based dessert/drink flavored with saffron and ground almonds. A perferct drink after a dinner party or a spicy meal.
Ingredients for Mango Topping:
- 6 cups half ripe or ripe mangoes cut fine
- 2 tbsp lime juice, if desired
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 cloves
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
Directions for making Mango Topping:
- Cook mango slices with water until tender.
- Mash with back of a wooden spoon to make a paste.
- Add rest of the ingredients and cook until consistency of a butter.
- Remove cloves before serving.
- Serve over ice-creams, kulfi, crackers, etc…
- Enjoy your Mango Topping. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top