This is a spicy milk based drink often served during the festival of Holi.
Makes 4 to 5 glasses
Ingredients for Milk Thandai :
- 20 almonds
- 1 tsp aniseed
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 8 cardamoms
- 10 tsp peppercorns
- 400 ml water mixed with 400 ml fresh milk
Directions for making Milk Thandai :
- Grind aniseed, poppy, cumin seeds, cardamom and black pepper together.
- Grind almonds separately.
- In a large bowl, put in dry pounded ingredients together with a little mixture of water and milk.
- Mix well and strain juice through a muslin cloth.
- Repeat process until all milk mixture is consumed.
- Add sugar and stir well. Chill.
- Enjoy your Milk Thandai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Badam ka seera, Besan Ladoo recipe , Coconut Burfi, Doodhi Halwa, Jalebi, Kaju Barfi, Kalakand recipe , Mango Kulfi, Mitha Khaja, Puran Poli, Rasagulla recipe , Ras Malai, Shrikhand, Sweet Pongal recipe , Indian Vermicelli Pudding
Go to Top